Let me start off by saying, I can not say enough good things about Brandon. He is attentive, ambitious, he listened to every question and need I had. He was always thinking ahead. He went above and beyond of what I could have ever expected. I would recommend him to anyone and honestly look forward to working with him in the future. He made the buying process easier and more comfortable for me. He never left a question unanswered until I fully understood. It is very clear he enjoys his job. He is great at his job and his passion for helping people shows. Again, I can not say enough good things about him.
– Maevy S.
We are so glad we chose Brandon to help us with our loan! He was recommended to us by our real estate agent and we were so grateful for that recommendation! We would work with him again in a heartbeat and will be recommending him to all our friends and family.
Some of the many things we loved about Brandon:
– We had a real live awesome person (Brandon!) on our side every step of the way. Via email, text, phone calls, we loved that we knew who we were working with in real life and not just some person in a call center.
– Brandon promised (and delivered) that we would be on time with our closing. I totally trusted this and felt really confident that he was making sure the process stayed on time.
– He helped us secure a great interest rate.
– He’s a genuinely wonderful person and was really patient with us as first time homebuyers who were nervous about the process. He explained everything with a ton of patience and expertise and never made me feel silly for asking a million questions.
– He helped us by recommending a local insurance broker to us who we decided to go with. Insuring a beach home is tricky and we felt like we were in great hands since they work together all the time.
We’re so glad that we had the best of the best helping us with our loan! The process can be overwhelming but Brandon kept things simple and organized!
– Laura C.
I purchased a home through Brandon Harrell’s Company. He was confident, smart, patient and kind. I appreciated the hand holding along the way because this was my first home, I didn’t really know what to expect. He took the time to explain every question I had in detail and made sure I was comfortable with my purchase. He knew all about Down Payment Assistance and got me into my home when I did not think it was possible. If you are a first time home buyer and don’t think you can buy a home, think again and call Brandon. He’s very smart and knows all the does and don’ts of home purchasing. Thanks Brandon!
– Joanna E.
Brandon always helps you feel everything is going to work out, and then he makes it happen! He is always pleasant even when things can be tense, doesn’t take offense at the momentary freak-out that home-buying is prone to, at least for me. I would recommend him to best friends and family and have no qualms.
– Carolyn R.
Brandon and his team are the most knowledeable that I’ve worked with. Regardless of the time of day, his team went the extra mile every step of the way to get us to the closing table.
– Kenneth R.
I am a realtor and deal with mortgage companies on a daily basis. This company has exceeded my expectations at every level. Brandon Harrell addressed every question and concern that I had almost immediately and the transaction closed on time with no hiccups, even though we had a few items that could have slowed the process. Thank you for a great experience.
– Cheryl G.
I’ve been referring buyers to Brandon for a while now. He’s great! My buyers all love him. He knows his stuff and does his very best to get everyone approved even if he has to think outside the box to get it done. Can’t say enough good things about him.
– Barb D.
My buyer and I had a great experience with Brandon. As a first time home buyer, she had questions and he walked her through the process. I would absolutely work with Brandon again!
– Jennie R.